Position: Receptionist/Office Administrator
Company Information: Plumbers’ Supply Company is a growth oriented, privately held plumbing and heating wholesaler with 19 locations throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Plumbers’ Supply is looking for strong candidate to join the team as a receptionist. The successful candidate needs to be organized and able to multi-task. Additionally, the candidate needs to be a team player with strong communication skills that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Screen incoming callers and appropriately direct them in a courteous and timely manner
- Scan and file invoices, packing slips and other AP correspondence timely
- Matching invoices with proper documentation including purchase orders, proofs of delivery, and receiving paperwork as well as other Accounts Payable tasks.
- Email invoices and statements directly to customers
- Process customer payments
- Support the accounting department with various tasks, including electronic filing and review of vendor statements
- Process manufacturer warranties timely
- Assist other team members with projects as needed
- Previous Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- High School Degree/Associates Degree
- Computer Literate, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
The position is 40 hours weekly Monday – Friday. 401(K) and profit sharing offered.