Showroom Sales Consultant
Fast-paced Kitchen and Bath showroom located in Dartmouth, MA is looking for a motivated Design Assistant/Expeditor to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide sales support to our growing showroom business. Knowledge of the kitchen and bath industry is helpful, but not required.
- Greet customers, answer incoming calls, create quotes based on the needs of the customer, process orders, schedule deliveries and maintain customer communication.
- Assist existing sales consultants with purchase order generation and expediting orders
- Manage the showroom schedule, appointments and calendar
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all work-related areas
- Assist clients in a professional, courteous manner with product selection and provide design suggestions
- Goal of this role is to grow into a design consultant sales position
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly personable with strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple clients and projects at once.
- Two or more years of customer service or retail experience is preferred.
- Saturday and some evening hours required (one day off during week)
- We are willing to train the right candidate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and Company Profit Sharing Program