Position: Inventory Control Analyst
Location: New Bedford, MA
Company Information: Plumbers’ Supply Company is a growth oriented, privately held plumbing and heating wholesaler with 17 locations throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Plumbers’ Supply is looking for a strong candidate to join the team to lead as an Inventory Control Analyst.
Role: In this role, you will collaborate with stakeholders throughout our network to identify and resolve data discrepancies that impacts order fulfillment.
- Identify and investigate inventory discrepancies to ensure proper invoicing and customer order fulfillment by performing trend analysis of daily inventory
- Collaborate and communicate with branch and DC leadership to close process or training gaps that contribute to data inaccuracies.
- Manage and monitor stock levels at branch locations and identify opportunities to balance inventory across the fulfillment network.
- Effectively manage product recalls.
- Limited local travel to branches < 5% of the time
- 5+ years general office experience
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Strong communication and collaboration necessary as core functions of the role
- Previous distribution experience is a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite required including Word and Excel
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Medical Opt-Out Bonus
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program