- Our Careers
- Distribution Center Openings
- Product Content Specialist
Plumbers’ Supply Company
Job Description – Ecommerce Product Content Specialist
Plumbers’ Supply Company (www.plumberssupplyco.com) (“PSC”) is a growth-oriented, privately held plumbing and heating wholesaler with 17 branch locations and 3 retail showrooms throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.
The Plumbers’ Supply eCommerce team is in search of a highly detailed, results-oriented individual. Our team manages all matters pertaining to PSC’s B2B site including product content enhancement via PIM, system upgrades, feature implementation, digital marketing, and customer adoption. Outside of PSC’s site, we develop and administer BI reports and standalone web apps.
In this role, you will play an integral part of advancing PSC’s eCommerce platform by mastering our PIM software and creating valuable product content to make our customer’s jobs easier. This role reports to the Head of eCommerce and frequently collaborates with the Purchasing and Operations teams.
- Source product data and rich media from primary or secondary sources
- Enhance existing product attributes & descriptions by researching products
- Create concise, uniform and factual product titles and descriptions
- Gatekeeper for product content standards
- Populate rich media
- Installation/technical documentation
- Images and videos
- Continuous work on data normalization
- Implement and maintain changes to taxonomy/categorization
- Continuous improvement of our product search engine through product enrichment, adding keywords, synonyms, and boosting/burying
- Create engaging digital content based on various initiatives within the company
- Build actionable surveys to help drive strategic decisions
Nice to Have
- Strong attention to detail
- An outstanding ability to research unfamiliar topics
- A bias towards facts in the decision-making process
- Clear & concise verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of Excel
- Ability to learn new tools/skills when need arises
- Willingness to ask for help when needed
- No prior ecommerce experience necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know.
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision and company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Profit Sharing Program